A product support program to help you get started on NATPARA
Shire is committed to supporting patients with hypoparathyroidism on their treatment journey. OnePath is a free product support program for eligible adults with hypoparathyroidism who have been prescribed NATPARA.
OnePath is here to help. Our Patient Support Managers are experienced partners who work with you one-on-one to make sure you have access to your prescribed therapy. And, beyond your prescription, we can provide you with a range of resources as you move forward.
OnePath Product Support
How OnePath can help
Meet your OnePath Team
Once enrolled in OnePath, you will receive a dedicated Patient Support Manager (PSM) and may meet with a local Patient Access Manager (PAM)
Your PSM will:
- Facilitate insurance benefits verification and discuss your benefits with you
- Work with a specialty pharmacy to ship your treatment to you
- Connect you with a Nurse Educator
- Serve as a point of contact throughout your treatment journey and provide additional resources as needed
Your PAM will:
- Work with you to address your insurance or access-related issues
Options for financial assistance
- OnePath Co-Pay Assistance Program
- For patients enrolled in OnePath and with commercial insurance (Other eligibility requirements apply)
- 100% coverage for eligible out-of-pocket expenses up to the program maximum regardless of financial status
- Eligible co-pay expenses may include deductibles and co-insurance
- OnePath may be able to provide you with information about other financial assistance options
At-home injection training
Your Patient Support Manager (PSM) will connect you with a specially trained Nurse Educator who will provide injection training in your own home
Your Nurse Educator will:
- Deliver the Q-Cliq Pen and demonstrate how to assemble it
- Walk you through the reconstitution and administration process for the first 3 cartridges (Days 1, 15, and 29 of treatment)
- Call you after each training to follow up and answer questions
- Be available via phone when you are mixing the cartridge alone for the first time
You can call OnePath to be connected to a registered nurse anytime at 866-888-0660. OnePath’s normal business hours are 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM ET. Outside of normal business hours, a nurse will return your call within one hour.
How to enroll in OnePath
To enroll in OnePath, you and your doctor will first need to fill out a OnePath Start Form. Your doctor’s office will then submit the completed form to OnePath. Additional forms may be required.
For more information about OnePath call 1-866-888-0660. Patient Support Managers are available to speak with you Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET.