A product support program to help you get started on NATPARA
Shire is committed to supporting patients with hypoparathyroidism on their treatment journey. OnePath is a product support program for eligible patients.
OnePath helps eligible adults with hypoparathyroidism who have been prescribed NATPARA gain access to treatment. Financial assistance eligibility is determined after completion of a OnePath Start Form and benefits investigation. Not valid for those eligible to be reimbursed by Medicaid, Medicare, and/or other state or federal programs. At a minimum, to be eligible, patients must provide authorization to be enrolled in OnePath and have commercial insurance. Other eligibility requirements may apply. For more information, contact OnePath.
OnePath Product Support
How OnePath can help
Case Manager (CM) and Patient Access Manager (PAM) product support
Once enrolled in OnePath, you will be assigned a CM
Your CM will:
- Facilitate insurance benefits verification
- Work with a specialty pharmacy to facilitate treatment access
- Serve as a point of contact throughout your treatment
- A local PAM will work with you to address your insurance and treatment access-related needs
Options for financial assistance
- OnePath Co-Pay Assistance Program
- For patients enrolled in OnePath and with commercial insurance
- 100% coverage for eligible co-pay expenses up to the program maximum regardless of financial status
- Eligible co-pay expenses may also be billed as deductibles and coinsurance
- OnePath may be able to provide you with information about other financial assistance options
At-home injection training
Your Case Manager (CM) will connect you with a specially trained nurse educator who will provide injection training in your own home
You will receive:
- 2 at-home visits from your dedicated nurse on days 1 and 15 of treatment
- 3 follow-up calls from a nurse educator at OnePath on days 3, 8, and 30
You can call OnePath to connect with a registered nurse, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 8 PM ET
How to enroll in OnePath
To enroll in OnePath, you and your doctor will first need to fill out a OnePath Start Form. Your doctor’s office will then submit the completed form to OnePath. Additional forms may be required.
For more information about OnePath and other product support resources call 1-866-888-0660. Case Managers are available to speak with you Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET.